How do I know if I won an item in an Auction?
If you have won a lot, you will know by viewing the lot page. It will say “WON” in green.
- You can also view the status of all the bids you have placed in the past:
- Login to Aucto at https://Aucto.com/login.
- In the top, right-hand corner, hover over My Aucto and click on bid history.
- Click into an auction to view bids placed on lots within the auction.
- For lots that you have won, the status will be “WON” in green.
How Do I Know if I Won a Tender?
A buyer will know if they have won a lot in a tender if the following actions occur
- The buyer receives a notification in their Aucto Notification Center notifying them as the winner of the lot in the tender.
- The buyer receives an invoice sent by the seller for the lot the buyer submitted an offer on.
If a buyer does not receive any notifications after 7 days after the tender closes the seller did not select your offer as the winning offer.