Aucto verifies all buyers to maintain marketplace trust and safety, so before you can participate in auctions or liquidations, you must verify your Aucto account by adding a valid credit card.
Your credit card information will be used for verification purposes only, and we will not place any charges on your credit card without your consent. All credit card information is securely stored in the PayPal Vault. Aucto does not store your credit card information.
To verify your Aucto account:
- Log into your account: https://www.aucto.com/login
- Once logged in, you will see a red button on the top right that says unverified. Click that button.
- Start by creating an Aucto ID. This will be your unique username within Aucto.com it can be seen by buyers and sellers in the marketplace.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address. Take note that Aucto.com is secured with 256-bit SSL Encryption.
- Once completed, click on verify account. If the information you entered is valid, you will see a confirmation message.
- You will be notified by email that your account is verified and you will then be able to participate in our marketplace as a verified member.